Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ramblins' 12-31-2010 Last Edition Section 4

LAST MINUTE NOTE
Continue

Since I started announcing this would be my last newsletter I have receive hundreds of emails asking me to continue as long as I can. Well, if you would like me to continue to take up your time with my Ramblins' just click on the email link listed here or email me directly at
evellis@realworldentrepreneur.com and type "continue"  in the subject box and I will continue to send you my  Ramblins'          Happy New Year!

evellis@realworldentrepreneur.com
I echo the children in the Sound of Music as they Sang;Sound of Music
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night

I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

Originally my thought was to continue to write my Ramplins' until I reached my time of incarceration but, after considering I was using your time I felt it was better to give you back your time. I will continue to write on my blog www.realworldentrepreneur.com and will continue to be available to answer any questions you may have or assist you in any project.
Be sure to enjoy the day and look forward to 2011 and my wishes for you are all that I would wish for myself.

Have a very healthy and happy New Year.

                 Remember, don't chase rainbows, build them!

No comments:

Post a Comment