Monday, December 20, 2010

Ramblins' 12-18-2010-c

Are You Ready for Conscious Living?
55 Concepts
 
I don't know if I could have gone looking for a better book for this time of the year. No, I can't take credit for finding it, it was slid across the table in a Coffee Shop in Boyertown, PA. The young lady said, "I think this is something you will understand and enjoy" well, she was right.
I will tell you up front, I don't believe this is a book you read, I do believe it is a book you digest and if you are willing, you will gain understanding.
This is a book that I have already tried to digest twice and the questions that have come to the surface about myself and my life are providing another new learning experience. I have linked the book to the authors website since you would have to go there to find the book. Give yourself a wonderful gift of learning about yourself and Conscious Living. The gift was given to me and I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment