Monday, December 20, 2010

Ramblins' 12-18-2010-Intro

Dear Subscriber,Seasons
Well another year is rapidly coming to and end, a another year of learning and another year of ups and downs. A year that has brought me some classic turmoil, but most important it has enabled me to cross paths with hundreds of wonderful individuals. Individuals that have shared with me their friendship and understanding and most of all they have shared with me the problems in their life's. I have had the opportunity to talk with individuals and learn more about myself, this past week has given me more strength  to complete some of the projects that must be completed in a short period of time. Sometimes, we fail to realize the impact we have on others and we fail to understand the commitment we make with our statements, or at least what the other person heard. I intend to follow through and complete the projects I have started. I want to thank everyone for the enlightenment they gave even though in may have been unintended.
I will publish two more newsletters this year and then I will give you back your time and bring my Ramblins' to an end.
Enjoy the balance of the year, remember the time you get "is once and done."

No comments:

Post a Comment