Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ramblins' 12-04-2010 (c)

Dear Reader,
Happy Holidays
If there is any question in your mind, there is none in mine. We live in a great country.
Here we are another month, another season and moving quickly to yet another year.
As a country, we have faced disasters, wars and financial turmoil and technological advances beyond our imagination, in fact in most cases they come so quick we loose the time to be amazed by them...that part is a shame. In fact in some cases we have come to expect them.
The great thing is a nation of doer's and we continue to advance, dream and create more.
I urge you though, step back, review who you are, determine what you are looking for and right your path. You may alreay have arrived at your destination and have not taken the time to enjoy what you have. Yet, always be alert for the opportunity in front of you. Enjoy this Holiday Season.
Article Headline
Thank You
This World is a Great Place
Because of You
This week has been a very exhilarating for me. People that have read my mid week notice (It can be found at www.realworldentrepreneur.com)might be confused by that statement. Yes, I am living with a major mistake and Yes, i am paying the price for it.
The outpouring of understanding that I have received is beyond words. First, I expected that hundreds of individuals would op-out from my mailing list, to my surprise only 2 dropped out and 52 were added. This might not be signifcant to some since this is a for free venture but to know how much people are willing to reach out to others makes all the effort worthwhile. I would like to list everyone that took the time to write but I don't have enough room from  a simple email, Let's have coffee or with "Hang-in-there" to a page and a half email, emails with here's my address - write, to the text messages and yes, to the phone calls. I had one individual call and share with me some of her life's experiences and the strength I gained from her is undisscrible. I really don't know how to say thanks any better than the simple words Thank You.

This world is a great place.

No comments:

Post a Comment