Sunday, July 18, 2010

When I Ate Less I Felt Better - Cause & Effect


Take A Look In The Mirror-You Will See The Person At Fault

My weight gain crept up on me over the years, when I stopped paying attention to the severity of what I was doing, my weight was out of control. I also ate whatever I wanted, without any regard to nutrition: Pizza, french fries and doughnuts were my staples. As time went on, I knew my body was getting bigger, but I just hid myself under baggy clothes. I felt self-conscious about my shape, and by the time I realized what I was doing, I weighed 250 pounds and my self-esteem was almost nonexistent. After I realized there was more wrong then my weight and everything had an Cause attributed to it, I realized I had to turn my life around, and taking control of my weight was the first step in that process.
Over the next few weeks I will try to point out the "Cause and Effect" of today's society.
Over the next few weeks I will try to make us all accountable, let's stop blaming others, especially the politicians, they make enough mistakes with out blaming them for our errors.
We will address:
  • Smoking
  • Diets
  • Foreclosures
  • Gas Prices
  • Taxes
  • Health Insurance
  • Health Care
  • Education
  • Environment
  • Home Prices
  • Immigration
  • Jobs
  • Business Closures
  • ... and much much more


No comments:

Post a Comment